Marriages that Minister Class Bundle
Choose this bundle to receive both Marriages that Minister Class 203 AND Marriages that Minister eBook.
Do you have a good marriage that you are anticipating will be better as the years go by?
Or do you feel the deficits in your marriage that hurt your heart?
I doubt that you started your married life with a plan to divorce your beloved. But joining two hearts and lives under God’s authority is hard work!
Marriages that Minister Class 203 challenges you to transcend the normal of your marital relationship to think differently about your marriage. Marriages that Minister gives you the opportunity to participate in what is humanly impossible yet divinely possible––a marriage that displays the portrait of Christ and His relationship with His bride.
We are offering you transformation through an intimate relationship with Jesus Christ which will completely change the composition of your wedding portrait so that it becomes a picture of Christ and His bride.
Marriages that Minister Class 203 will develop marriages to display a portrait of Christ and His bride, the church.
As a result of taking this course, participants will:
1. Adopt the iProcess (identity in Christ, intimacy with Christ, and industry for Christ) as essential to marriage.
2. Apply the iProcess to individual sanctification.
3. Demonstrate that a husband and wife who are individually maturing into the image of Christ produce a masterpiece marriage as they braid in triunity with Christ.
PREREQUISITE: An understanding of iProcess will certainly be beneficial. Marriages that Minister also introduces iProcess, however, most students can grasp the concepts of Marriages that Minister more easily if they understand iProcess in advance.
THIS CLASS INCLUDES:
Marriages that Minister eBook
Marriages that Minister Class 203
- 13 lessons covering the content of Marriages that Minister: A Portrait of Christ and His Bride.
13 videos elaborating on the nuances of Marriages that Minister’s content.
- Bonus course: How Should We Relate to One Another in the Church? (and at home!) This bonus course includes over 25 video lessons about the One Anothers of Scripture.
Insight Journal prompts to promote spiritual development and maturity.
- Additional resources for additional insights.