About This Class
Marriages that Minister Class
Do you have a good marriage that you are anticipating will be better as the years go by?
Or do you feel the deficits in your marriage that hurt your heart?
I doubt that you started your married life with a plan to divorce your beloved. But joining two hearts and lives under God’s authority is hard work!
Marriages that Minister Class 203 challenges you to transcend the normal of your marital relationship to think differently about your marriage. Marriages that Minister gives you the opportunity to participate in what is humanly impossible yet divinely possible––a marriage that displays the portrait of Christ and His relationship with His bride.
We are offering you transformation through an intimate relationship with Jesus Christ which will completely change the composition of your wedding portrait so that it becomes a picture of Christ and His bride.
Marriages that Minister Class 203 will develop marriages to display a portrait of Christ and His bride, the church.
As a result of taking this course, participants will:
1. Adopt the iProcess (identity in Christ, intimacy with Christ, and industry for Christ) as essential to marriage.
2. Apply the iProcess to individual sanctification.
3. Demonstrate that a husband and wife who are individually maturing into the image of Christ produce a masterpiece marriage as they braid in triunity with Christ.
PREREQUISITE: An understanding of iProcess will certainly be beneficial. Marriages that Minister also introduces iProcess, however, most students can grasp the concepts of Marriages that Minister more easily if they understand iProcess in advance.
THIS CLASS INCLUDES:
- 13 lessons covering the content of Marriages that Minister: A Portrait of Christ and His Bride.
- 13 videos elaborating on the nuances of Marriages that Minister’s content.
- Bonus course: How Should We Relate to One Another in the Church? (and at home!) This bonus course includes over 25 video lessons about the One Anothers of Scripture.
- Insight Journal prompts to promote spiritual development and maturity.
- Additional resources for additional insights.
Meet your teachers: Kirk and Melanie Lewis
For over 40 years, we have sought to create a marriage that ministers. Of course, we have not always been successful, but our goal is to glorify God in all we do.
It is a daunting task that God has given us to be a portrait of Christ and His bride, the church. How are you doing with that? It's a great mystery that we have tried to solve for decades!
Marriages that Minister will challenge you to think differently about your marriage. We are not talking about what can be accomplished by human effort. It is an invitation for you to participate in what is humanly impossible yet divinely possible.
Join us as we together weave to create a masterpiece marriage.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will this class be offered?
Marriages that Minister Class 203 is available any time that you are! This is structured to work at your own pace.
Is Marriages that Minister Class 203 eligible for a Certificate of Completion?
This course does not offer a Certificate of Completion. Biblical Church Counselor training does not require a Certificate of Completion for Marriages that Minister Class 203.
What if I purchased the wrong course?
If you purchased the wrong course, please Contact Us as soon as possible so we may refund your money and get you signed up for the right course.
What is the refund policy?
In general, all students purchasing content within Teachable are entitled to a 14-day refund from the date of purchase.
Is there a minimum class size?
Can I access my class on my phone?
Teachable does offer an iOS app.
How can I contact you?
Feel free to email us at [email protected].