Marriages that Minister LIVE Class Cohort Bundle
Choose the Marriages that Minister LIVE Counselor Cohort 403 Bundle if you are pursuing the Biblical Church Counselor training.
Do you have a good marriage that you are anticipating will be better as the years go by?
Or do you feel the deficits in your marriage that hurt your heart?
I doubt that you started your married life with a plan to divorce your beloved. But joining two hearts and lives under God’s authority is hard work!
Marriages that Minister LIVE Class Cohort 303 challenges you to transcend the normal of your marital relationship to think differently about your marriage. Marriages that Minister gives you the opportunity to participate in what is humanly impossible yet divinely possible––a marriage that displays the portrait of Christ and His relationship with His bride.
We are offering you transformation through an intimate relationship with Jesus Christ which will completely change the composition of your wedding portrait so that it becomes a picture of Christ and His bride.
Marriages that Minister LIVE Class Cohort 303 will challenge marriages to display a portrait of Christ and His bride as clarified in live cohort sessions. With added insights from cohort members, a new depth of application is possible.
As a result of taking this course, participants will:
1. Embody the iProcess (identity in Christ, intimacy with Christ, and industry for Christ) as essential to marriage as a result of participation in live cohort sessions.
2. Apply the iProcess to individual sanctification through active mentoring in live cohort sessions.
3. Demonstrate that a husband and wife who are individually maturing into the image of Christ produce a masterpiece marriage through interpersonal involvement in cohort sessions.
PREREQUISITE: An understanding of iProcess will certainly be beneficial. Marriages that Minister also introduces iProcess, however, most students can grasp the concepts of Marriages that Minister more easily if they understand iProcess in advance.
THIS CLASS INCLUDES:
Marriages that Minister eBook
Marriages that Minister Class 203
- 13 lessons covering the content of Marriages that Minister: A Portrait of Christ and His Bride.
13 videos elaborating on the nuances of Marriages that Minister’s content.
- Bonus course: How Should We Relate to One Another in the Church? (and at home!) This bonus course includes over 25 video lessons about the One Anothers of Scripture.
Insight Journal prompts to promote spiritual development and maturity.
- Additional resources for additional insights.
Marriages that Minister LIVE Class Cohort 303
- 19.5 hours of LIVE cohort interaction over 13 weeks (each session 1.5 hours).
- Processing and answering questions concerning the content of Marriages that Minister: A Portrait of Christ and His Bride.
Discussions regarding Insight Journal responses and blocks to spiritual development.
- Group participation facilitates a deeper understanding for all.
- Active mentoring with all in attendance.
- Personal application of the One Anothers of Scripture.
Certificate of Completion to be applied toward Biblical Church Counselor training.
Marriages that Minister LIVE Class Cohort 303 will be a group of people studying and discussing Marriages that Minister together.
After you have read each week's assigned readings and watched the videos, you will undoubtedly have issues and insights to discuss. Please bring them to the group, and let's talk about it!